Experience a Personal Darshan Blessing with Paramahamsa Vishwananda!
Now Given as an Online Event for each Country
Based on your country of residence, see the dates for your exclusive Country Online Darshan here: https://www.bhaktimarga.org/content/online-darshan-schedule
Given the current world situation, Paramahamsa Vishwananda has now decided to give everyone Online Darshans! No matter where you are in the world, you can still have your personal encounter with the Master, and experience the unconditional love and blessing that His darshan provides.
What is Darshan?
Darshan means “divine sight”: the experience of seeing, and being seen by, the Divine. Receiving darshan from a fully-Realised Master who lives in constant union with the Divine is a rare and very special treasure not to be missed. Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda’s darshan is unique in that He gives personal, eye-to-eye, blessings.
ZOOM: VIDEO CONFERENCE TOOL
In order to receive your darshan from Paramahamsa Vishwananda, you will need to download and install the Zoom App on your computer or mobile device.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM AN ONLINE DARSHAN
Once everyone is online and settled, Paramahamsa Vishwananda will enter the Online Darshan Meeting. You will be able to see Him and He will be able to see you. Although you will be muted, He will be able to speak with the group as a whole.
As the Master is not limited, He is able to give blessings to everyone online at the same time. Several have said that the Online Darshan was among the most powerful darshans they had ever experienced.
Once Paramahamsa Vishwananda enters into the meeting, the darshan itself will probably last between 10-20 minutes, depending on how many people are online.
- Only residents who currently live in South Africa may register for this Country Darshan. Additional Online Country Darshans and Online Public Darshans can be found on this page.
- You may register as an individual or as a family, as long as you sit together and share the same screen.
- After you register you will receive two emails. Please check your Spam Folder if you don’t see the first email right away.
- The first email confirms your successful registration and includes instructions about how to download the Zoom App.
- The second email will be sent within 10 hours of the start time for your darshan. This email will include a Meeting ID, your Ticket ID and instructions about how to get into the Online Darshan “meeting”.
- Ticket ID
- Your Ticket ID validates that you have registered for the Online Darshan, and is required to gain access to the Online Darshan “meeting”.
- Each person or family must have their own unique Ticket ID.
- Do not share your link or Ticket ID with anyone else as the system does not accept duplicate ticket numbers.