Monthly Newsletter Jan-Feb 2015
Check out our January / February 2015 newsletter.
Guru and Disciple
What is a Guru? A Guru is he who devours the ignorance-sea of his disciple.
What is a disciple? A disciple is he who swims in the wisdom-sea of his Guru.
What is a Guru? A Guru is he who finds himself in the soul of his disciple.
What is a disciple? A disciple is he who loses himself in the heart of his Guru.
Sri Chinmoy, the Golden Boat, Part 10, Agni Press, 1974
- 25/01/2015 – 1 Year anniversary celebrations at Sri Maha Kripalu Gayatri Devi Temple
- 28/01/2015 – Maha Om healing with Swami Vishwackradharananda (Westville North Library)
- 31/01/2015 – Guru Gita Retreat JHB
- 08/02/2015 – Full moon Om healing at Blue Lagoon
- 17/02/2015 – Shrivatri Celebrationas at Shri Maha Shanta Narasimha Temple with Swami Vishwackradharananda and at Maha Jwala Narasimha Temple with Swami V Paranthapananda
- 19/02/2015 – Satsang and dinner with devotees visiting from Darnall Hare Krishna Ashram
- 20 – 22 Feb 2015 – Swami Vishwackradharananda PE tour accompanied with Swami V Paranthapananda (Satsang, Discourse, Om healing, Guru Gita Discourse & Feeding Seva Program at Eastern Province Child & Youth Care)
- 28/02 – 01/03/2015 – Atma Kriya Yoga Course at Shri Maha Shanta Narasimha Temple
Download the ful PDF here